The school faces many chaleenges as highligted on the challenges page on this website though the most challenging ones are,
- Needy pupils support
- School development projects
- School disaster management schemes.
The following pupils who are orphans and vulnerable children did well in KCPE and are in need of support from well wishes and donors:-
|INDEX NO||NAME||MARKS||SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
OWUOR ISSAC OJWANJ
KAUDO O. GEOGREY
THUR DIBUORO SEC. SCHOOL
STEVEN SPENCER OTIENO
OCHIENG GEORGE SAMWEL
ORUBA SEC. SCHOOL
The S.M.C initiated a five-year development Programme plan from 2005- 210. Projects which have not been undertaken in the Programme include:-
Total cost Kshs.
1. Construction of 4 classrooms
2. Construction of a girl’s latrine
3. Construction of a library and purchase of facilities needed
4. Purchase of school furniture (30 chairs,30 tables, 30 cupboard and 750 desks)
5. Construction of a hall
SCHOOL DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
In order to prevent and manage disaster which may occur in the school, the school appeals to donors and well wishes to donate the following, which may prevent or be used in the event of a disaster.
1) Fire extinguishers
2) Lightening arrestors
3) First Aid kits
4) Provision of funds for tree planting for environmental conservation.